Welcome to the club!
If you're new to the brand, I highly recommend you check out the "New to Subaru" thread
as well as the break-in procedures
of the almost-always-neglected parking brake if you do go forward with getting a new Subaru.
I haven't necessarily got a tactical/bugout vehicle, but I got myself a basic kit you could possibly consider for inspiration, if you haven't thought of a list yet. Though with your previous off-road vehicle experience, I think you'll have a better idea of what to choose.
* Chinook Medical Gear Bleeding & CPR Basic Kit Product No. #01428RD
* Chinook Medical Gear Home & Vehicle Kit Product No. #01374RD
* Craftsman Industrial 77 PC. Mechanics' Tool Set - All Metric #29769
* Orion 30 MINUTE 6-PACK Retail Packaged Emergency Road Flares
* Subimods Fire Extinguisher Bracket 2015-2016 WRX / STI SKU: SM-EXT-BRK/VA
with H3R Performance - MX250 Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher - Red (Model MX250R)
* Deflecto Safe-Lite Early Warning Triangle Kit (contains 3 triangles) P/N 73-0711-00
* Cyalume Technologies 10" Flare Alternative P/N 9-27047
* flexible recovery ramps
* 2 D-ring shackles
* 20 ft recovery strap
* Subaru Severe Weather Companion P/N SOA868V9500
* Vaughan Solid Steel Campe Axe With Sheath SKU AS1-1/4
* Deka commercial service booster cables P/N 00158
* Silky Super Accel 210 straight blade folding saw P/N 119-21
What made you choose the Subaru XV Crosstrek as a bugout/tactical vehicle compared to the many vehicles that could fulfill that as a base vehicle?