Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Hello from LA

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  MN Moose 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Just moved down to the Los Angeles area from the PNW and decided after seeing so many of them in Seattle that the Crosstrek will be my weapon of choice now that I need to own a car.

Haven't yet bought one yet since inventory down here is pretty tight for the Orange Premium CVT, but I'm very much looking forward to joining the Subaru family!

#2 ·
Welcome to the club!

If you're new to the brand, I highly recommend you check out the "New to Subaru" thread as well as the break-in procedures since you plan to have a new Subaru vehicle.

That's strange to me, choosing to join the Subaru family after moving to an area with arguably better weather. Any off-pavement adventures in mind yet?

#4 ·
Thanks for the buying suggestions. I'll give it a look.

I'd say definitely better weather :) That said, I do intend to take the car into the mountains for some ski trips, but I'm sure I won't have nearly as many opportunities to work out the AWD as I would have in Seattle.

Also, if there are any SoCal area Ambassadors, I'd love to come and steal one of your coupons :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.