hello from new hampshire - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #1

My Vehicle: tacoma,17 crosstrek
Default hello from new hampshire

hello all, greetings from nh i just bought my wife a 17 limited this past thursday,traded a 2016 toyota tacoma trd off road for it!. i was sick of the extra bad gas mileage and a lot of other stuff that broke on it after 40,000 miles. hope to get a lot of info from you guys and gals here. i am a long time toyota owner(30 years) so i don't know anything about subaru's. i have a list of things for next week to buy from rokblokz,weathertech and others i have learned about here,you guys are going to make me go broke!!. i will post some pics when i can clean her up a bit.

AKM larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
Site Team

My Vehicle: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek 5MT

Welcome to the club!

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check out the New to Subaru thread since you're new to the brand, as well as the break-in procedures necessary for optimal break-in of the components of a new Subaru if your Subaru vehicle is still considered new.

That's unfortunate you've had issues with your Toyota Tacoma. Most Tacoma owners I know haven't had significant issues.

Based on the fact that you had a TRD Off-Road model, if you have intentions to go off-road, I highly recommend purchasing and installing skid plates. The most common ones are from Primitive Racing and Gorilla Offroad.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #3

My Vehicle: 05 STi

Welcome!
stupidchicken03 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Newbie | New member »