Hey from Kentucky! - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 04-05-2018, 11:58 PM   #1

Wink Hey from Kentucky!

Greetings from Kentucky! I just bought a 2018 Limited with CVT, silver metallic (wife wouldn't let me have black ) and most of the other bells and whistles. It replaces my late great 2012 Mazdaspeed3, totalled when a lady lost control of her RAV4 in a parking lot. <>

Good things come out of bad, or so that's how I try to live my life, so instead of getting another boy racer I decided to go a different route. So far, so good; I frankly feel that this is one of the best cars I've ever owned, not to mention being the right car at the right time for me at this age in life.

Anywho, glad to be part of this forum. I look forward to learning as much as I can about my new toy ... at until the next year model comes out and everyone loses interest and I can't find any more cool new good information.

Drive safe but have fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180401_002801.jpg (95.8 KB, 6 views)

Redneck Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2018, 12:20 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Zen View Post
Greetings from Kentucky! I just bought a 2018 Limited with CVT, silver metallic (wife wouldn't let me have black ) and most of the other bells and whistles. It replaces my late great 2012 Mazdaspeed3, totalled when a lady lost control of her RAV4 in a parking lot. <>

Good things come out of bad, or so that's how I try to live my life, so instead of getting another boy racer I decided to go a different route. So far, so good; I frankly feel that this is one of the best cars I've ever owned, not to mention being the right car at the right time for me at this age in life.

Anywho, glad to be part of this forum. I look forward to learning as much as I can about my new toy ... at until the next year model comes out and everyone loses interest and I can't find any more cool new good information.

Drive safe but have fun!

Howdy neighbor! Fellow Kentuckian here. The Ď18s are great looking and I like the lighter colors better than black anyway (it shows off the trim better).

Iíve got a Ď16 Premium Desert Khaki myself and itís the best car Iíve ever owned. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome to the club!
KentuckyHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 02:49 AM   #3

My Vehicle: 2018 Crosstrek Base Venetian Red PearlRetired

Hello from WV. I also joined yesterday. Nobody has answered my post, but I will answer yours. Welcome to the world of Subaru!!!!!

tvterry1, the old guy from WV.....
tvterry1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2018, 06:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyHouse View Post
Howdy neighbor! Fellow Kentuckian here. The Ď18s are great looking and I like the lighter colors better than black anyway (it shows off the trim better).

Iíve got a Ď16 Premium Desert Khaki myself and itís the best car Iíve ever owned. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome to the club!

I too have a wonderful Khaki colored limited and love it
But my favorite most useful feature is the adaptive cruise control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kinggene is offline   Reply With Quote