Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

New - Chattanooga,TN

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  AWDfreak 
#1 ·
Just got off the phone from a final convo with our dealer in Knoxville, and my wife and I are very proud owners of a new 2018 Crosstrek Premium with quite the list of extras!

We traded in our 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which was very hard to do! We will miss it, but are looking forward to putting the AWD Xmode to good use on this new Crosstrek! There are plenty of places to test it out locally. We also are looking forward to way better gas mileage and an upgrade on the interior.

MSRP was 27,900; Invoice came to 26,390; Edmunds true market value - 26,225; we paid 25,180 and after trade in paid out the door 21,100!

I feel I made a great decision that is saving me $ and will save me money in the future. Very excited to pick it up tomorrow and hit the road! Anybody know what the break in procedures are for this vehicle?

#4 ·
They do a very large volume of sales, they even sell more subarus in chattanooga area than the chattanooga subaru! So they get rewarded for that from Subaru which is why they can offer great pricing.

Also, we did our homework and knew what we should pay. They are very nice people, but they are a dealership so if we had walked in without knowing we probably would have paid a bit more.

#6 ·
Welcome to the club!

If you're new to the brand, I highly recommend you check out the "New to Subaru" thread as well as the break-in procedures since you have a new Subaru vehicle.

You are one of many former Jeep Wrangler owners who switched to the Subaru XV, known as just the Subaru Crosstrek in North America.

Since you've got off-road adventures in mind, I would highly recommend contacting shops such as Primitive Racing, Gorilla Offroad, etc. to verify skid plate availability. I've also heard rumors that Subaru of America may make the internationally-available factory skid plates available in the USA again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.