Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Best Lift Kits...?

12K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Benchgrow 
#1 ·
I am recently got a 2018 Crosstrek...at some point in the future I want to put a lift kit on it. I have been looking at various lift kits online and wanted to hear some feedback from people who already had installed lift kits. I would like go about 2", and I like a company near me called LP adventures but there are a few other out there that I have heard about...Gorilla, and I think Sumo. Would love to hear peoples feedback.

#3 ·
Most lift kits are simply lift blocks and/or subframe spacers. There is only two companies that does a slight suspension spring lift, and I believe that is Mann Engineering and Primitive Racing that offers that.

I can't say which is best, but others include, but are not limited to: Anderson Design and Fabrication (as mentioned previously), Subtle Solutions, Gorilla Offroad, Scorpion Subaru lift kits in Australia, and SJR lifts (though they specialize in older and classic Subaru vehicles). There are many more I may have missed, but the market is there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.