Socal Crosstrek - Page 7 - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 08-16-2017, 09:49 PM   #61

My Vehicle: 2015 XV Crosstrek (Tangerine Orange Pearl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChadsk View Post
Hey guys. Im out of Fontana. Very interested in meeting up. Need to do some mods first. im Very stock currently. I just ordered a lift from primitive but its like 3 weeks out. time to play the waiting game. also has anyone seen or have a Leadfoot offroad bumper? ive seen a few on instagram and they look cool. just was curious if anyone had any experience with them. Thanks for any feed back. look forward to seeing some of you in the dirt.
Dude, if you are in Fontucky, you should join ask to join a group on Facebook called SBC Subies. They are a Subie group that is limited to San Bernardino County. Also, you should hook up with MtnRoo San Bernardino.

N6VHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2017, 09:53 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by N6VHF View Post
Dude, if you are in Fontucky, you should join ask to join a group on Facebook called SBC Subies. They are a Subie group that is limited to San Bernardino County. Also, you should hook up with MtnRoo San Bernardino.
sweet! thanks for the advice!! i will check them out right now
TheChadsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:03 PM   #63

I'd love to see one of these happen. I'm in the market for my first Crosstrek/first car and a meet up would be a great way to meet other drivers (and hopefully track down an ambassador :-) ).

I just moved down to LA and it still blows my mind how many fewer Subaru are on the road than there were in Seattle/the PNW.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2018, 11:32 PM   #64

Hi all,

Planning on purchasing my first Subaru (2018 Crosstrek). Does anyone know an ambassador that can help me out with a voucher? I plan on purchasing the vehicle today.
Krispi is offline   Reply With Quote