Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Socal Crosstrek

15K views 63 replies 18 participants last post by  Krispi 
#1 ·
Anyone down for a meet and greet and some off roading?

Looking for local SoCal crosstrek to get together with. I'm from the inland empire, anyone close by?

#11 ·
jake3759 said:
Im in the pomona area and am trying to get into offroading. we should meet up sometime
Pomona isn't to far. If anything we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park on Saturday mornings.

Snowlax said:
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
Ya definitely maybe we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park.

#12 ·
Evol said:
jake3759 said:
Im in the pomona area and am trying to get into offroading. we should meet up sometime
Pomona isn't to far. If anything we can all meet up at the Azusa ohv park on Saturday mornings.

Snowlax said:
Inland empire here as well! (Fontana) picked up my '14 xv crosstrek a couple days ago. Don't even know where to start.
Sounds good to me. Im of Fri, Sat and Sunday. Never been ohving before. Does it get pretty crowded on saturdays?

#13 ·
Snowlax said:
Evol said:
jake3759 said:

Snowlax said:
Sounds good to me. Im of Fri, Sat and Sunday. Never been ohving before. Does it get pretty crowded on saturdays?
The times I've been there no, never really see that much trucks there. We should go one of these weekends!

#22 ·
Hi Guys,

I just signed up, glad to find a forums with more socal people. This is not the right place but I am looking for people in SoCal.

I am in the middle of purchasing one right now, and joining the family. Do you mind sharing how much you paid and version?
I am looking at 15' Premium for 23K before fees at the Subaru in Torrance. Want to see if its a good deal or ok based on other socal people.

Thanks again, the name is Billy btw.

#23 ·
PC_3 said:
Hi Guys,

I just signed up, glad to find a forums with more socal people. This is not the right place but I am looking for people in SoCal.

I am in the middle of purchasing one right now, and joining the family. Do you mind sharing how much you paid and version?
I am looking at 15' Premium for 23K before fees at the Subaru in Torrance. Want to see if its a good deal or ok based on other socal people.

Thanks again, the name is Billy btw.
Have you tried truecar.com? Works great and gives you an idea of what people I your area paid for the exact model.

#25 ·
Contact Desiree at Irvine Subaru via email from their website, She's the owner. You'll negotiate the entire deal online and then just go in to sign contract and pick up your car. I've done two deals with her and spent under 40 minutes at the dealer from drive in to drive out. $2600.00 off MSRP plus tax and license. Zero down and zero percent financing for 48 months on a 2014 premium Crosstrek

#27 ·
Ton's of cool OHV areas throughout San Diego County. One of the Best has to be the Ocotillo, Ocotillo Wells, Anza Borrego Area. You can spend weeks out there and never be on the same trail. The total area between county, state and BLM properties is over 1000 square miles. 600 miles of not roads but dirt trails and washes. It's awesome...

We should try and set up a Subaru Meet Up out there some time. Maybe at this place:

http://www.sandiegocounty.gov/parks/Camping/agua_caliente.html

It's starting to get warm out there though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.