The following lists are not all of the options available, but what I could think of off the top of my head.
For lift kits, these companies can help:
* Mann Engineering (lift springs)
* King Springs (lift springs)
* Primitive Racing (lift spacers)
* Anderson Design and Fabrication (lift spacers, subframe spacers)
* Subtle Solutions (lift spacers)
For front bumpers:
* SubaXtreme (airbag-approved bumpers made in Australia)
* Primitive Racing
* RalliTek (light bars)
* Gorilla OffRoad
Roof racks are plentiful, visiting your local roof rack specialist will help.
Wheels shouldn't be hard to find considering the Crosstrek shares a lot in common with the Subaru BRZ in terms of wheels pecs. Tires are something one must individually research.
"Why would I want to profess my feelings for some 3D girl?" - Tomoya Aki from the anime Saekano