Brand new 2014 Venetian red pearl crosstrek premium !!!!! - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 12-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #1

My Vehicle: 2014 Subaru crosstrek Venetian ruby red
Default Brand new 2014 Venetian red pearl crosstrek premium !!!!!

Hello decided to trade my honda ridgeline in on this beautiful wad car... My wife drives a 2013 legacy and my parents drive an outback with every option... I have known the Subaru brand for 20+ years as I have been building subarus since 1994 at the Subaru of Indiana automotive plant... So I do consider myself a Subaru expert lol... I bought the new crosstrek with 26 miles on it and I must say I absolutely love this car.... It has sunroof rear seat protector rear bumper protector all season floor mats the bottom rocker molding I put the oem bug guard on and tinted windows with windshield brow all done 15% ... Coming soon will be the upgraded speakers ( kicker) the sunroof deflector the window visors and last of course the rear spoiler.... Those are my plans for the new subi...looking forward to reading about everyone's crosstrek experiences

siacarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #2

My Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Crosstrek Premiun, Pearl White
Default Re: Brand new 2014 Venetian red pearl crosstrek premium !!!!!

Congratulations on your new ride... You willd definately enjoy it. This is my third Subie and I will most likely always own one.
josemendez is offline   Reply With Quote