Just joined. Will be looking around and getting a feel for the place over next few days.
I live in Southern New England, and mostly travel to Northern New England.
I have a 2016 Crosstrek Premium CVT in Quartz Blue Pearl which I bought new just over 3 years ago.
A few things I've done to the car since buying it:
- Auto dimming mirror with compass.
- Upgraded all the interior lighting with LEDS.
- Trim rings for the climate control knobs.
- Pin stripe.
- Wellsvisor side window visors.
- Rokblox mudflaps.
- Body side molding.
- Dash Cam.
- Diode Dynamics LED high and low beam headlights.
- Hella trumpet horns.
- Sport mesh grill.
Those last 2 I just did this afternoon. Works in progress are other lighting upgrades.