Looking To Buy - Any Advice Would Help - Page 2 - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 07-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #11

My Vehicle: 2013 Crosstrek Limited, Satin White Pearl
Default Re: Looking To Buy - Any Advice Would Help

Like others, price can vary. And what you "add on" is really a personal preference.

I bought the Limited and it already had body side mouldings and the Aero Bars on it. Out of the chute, I opted for mods which would add to the value/trade-in, as well as protection of the car like Clear Bra, hood deflector, paint and leather protection, wheel locks etc. And, though I don't have dogs, I went for the Weathertechs (front and rear), so you getting the cargo mat is a good plan too.

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #12

My Vehicle: 2013 Premium Dark Grey

carsdirect.com can help with getting an idea of the fair price. If you are a Costco member, you might get an additional discount. Got mine $300 below invoice, though indeed location matters.
VariousPositions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariousPositions
carsdirect.com can help with getting an idea of the fair price. If you are a Costco member, you might get an additional discount. Got mine $300 below invoice, though indeed location matters.
I'm a member of Costco... You actually paid UNDER invoice? I'm calling those guys asap!
Squenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #14

My Vehicle: 2015 CBS WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squenz
Quote:
I'm a member of Costco... You actually paid UNDER invoice? I'm calling those guys asap!
Supposedly it can vary greatly from Costco to Costco, but generally I have heard good things about their auto program.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #15

Thanks!
Squenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:07 AM   #16

My Vehicle: 2013 Premium Dark Grey

Yes, the dealer I went to had a "Costco" rep, he pulled out his discount book, looked it up, showed the part of the chart that showed the Costco discount. Easy peasy, no haggling required. Locations may vary of course.
VariousPositions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:46 AM   #17

Quote:
Yes, the dealer I went to had a "Costco" rep, he pulled out his discount book, looked it up, showed the part of the chart that showed the Costco discount. Easy peasy, no haggling required. Locations may vary of course.
Same with me spend 24k out the door
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Johnpaulattard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #18

My Vehicle: 2013 XV Crosstrek Limited- Tangerine

Hey Austincrosstrek, welcome to the forum! I was born and raised in Austin and purchased the very first crosstrek in Austin (Texas too ;D) I bought mine from Austin Subaru and paid sticker because I was without a car, and Austin Subaru wouldn't budge being that it was the very first crosstrek off the truck in the entire state. My advice to you is this.... GO TO SUBARU GEORGETOWN. Austin Subaru is notorious for not negotiating on price. Their service is just "okay" (I've had several bad experiences there, good ones as well).

Subaru Georgetown will 100% give you a better price. If you pin the two against eachother one is going to budge, but if you don't mind driving up to G-town, then I would highly recommend it.

EDIT: I just read the original posting date, and you probably already bought a car :P