New Crosstrek Owner in Westchester - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 10-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #1

My Vehicle: 2014 Crosstrek
Default New Crosstrek Owner in Westchester

Just picked up my new Crosstrek this morning. I've been lurking on this site for a few days before I made my decision and I hope I can contribute something helpful for someone going forward.

This car is replacing a 2005 Legacy GT Limited. I loved that car - it could get up to 80 MPH in no time flat and still looked brand new. Unfortunately, the turbo bit the dust so I decided to go the inexpensive non-turbo route and get an Impreza. As soon as I saw the Crosstrek I was sold and I got the grey with black interior - very nice. The Legacy had all the bells and whistles but the Crosstrek is such a different beast it shouldn't be a problem adjusting. I am worried about the storage space when I have passengers as the Legacy had a nice sized trunk. I'll be checking this board to see what other people are doing in this regard. My car is a lease so I won't be modding this car in any way but I will be carrying bikes and kayaks on the roof.

dansherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #2

My Vehicle: 2013 XV Crosstrek Limited Ice Silver
Default Re: New Crosstrek Owner in Westchester

Welcome dansherm,

Glad to have you on board! I think you'll find that the XV will grow on you. I'm amazed at how much space there is in my Crosstrek. I fold down that back seat and pack it in. It's been great for my wife and I when we travel. Enjoy your new ride and the forum..
bradt is offline   Reply With Quote