Soon to be be a first time Subaru owner! - Page 2 - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 03-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #11

My Vehicle: 2013 Dark Gray Metallic XV Crossstrek Limited
Default Re: Soon to be be a first time Subaru owner!

Today we finally got our XV and itís not the Venetian Red that we ordered, we found a Dark Gray XV at a local Subaru dealership and we like it immediately. The dealership match the offer and we went ahead purchased our Gray XV cancelling our Venetian Red order. In the afternoon we visited a wine festival on Salado Texas (North of Austin/Central TX) and by the end of the day we already put a 100 miles on the baby. I also submitted my order for the spoiler, center tray, Side cargo nets and Backseat protector which means that Iím broke and that I have wait to get the front windows tinted. We had a blast and my son loved driving our XV for the first time. If you are on the market for accessories I would like to share the coupon that I found that expire at the end of the month I believe, it save me $70 of my total purchase since I always look for the best deal available so I donít have to hear the lovely wife later!!!!!
http://www.subarupartswarehouse.com
With coupon code LS13

javyher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #12

My Vehicle: 2015 CBS WRX
Default Re: Re: Soon to be be a first time Subaru owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javyher
Today we finally got our XV and itís not the Venetian Red that we ordered, we found a Dark Gray XV at a local Subaru dealership and we like it immediately. The dealership match the offer and we went ahead purchased our Gray XV cancelling our Venetian Red order. In the afternoon we visited a wine festival on Salado Texas (North of Austin/Central TX) and by the end of the day we already put a 100 miles on the baby. I also submitted my order for the spoiler, center tray, Side cargo nets and Backseat protector which means that Iím broke and that I have wait to get the front windows tinted. We had a blast and my son loved driving our XV for the first time. If you are on the market for accessories I would like to share the coupon that I found that expire at the end of the month I believe, it save me $70 of my total purchase since I always look for the best deal available so I donít have to hear the lovely wife later!!!!!
http://www.subarupartswarehouse.com
With coupon code LS13
Good to hear you got your Trek, even if it wasn't the original color you were going for.

I'm definitely going to check out that site when I get to a computer, thanks for sharing.

- Sent from my RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Old 03-31-2013, 06:12 AM   #13

I finally got the Spoiler, Backseat protector, Side bags and Console tray installed on my XV, on Tuesday the floor liners should be arriving and then front tinted windows to match the rear tint!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0215.jpg (234.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0214.jpg (269.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0213.jpg (289.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0212.jpg (230.0 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #14

My Vehicle: 2015 CBS WRX

Looks awesome, I really feel the spoiler adds a whole new level to the XV. May I ask how much it was to install? I know you got a lot done at once, but maybe you have an itemized receipt for it.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:03 PM   #15

ClubCrosstrek,
I search around for the best price and the coupon made the difference, some dealers quote me $481 for the spoiler and $481 for the Grill that I haven't ordered yet. The cost of installation was nothing since I got my teenage son to help me install all the parts, besides the cost of the silicone ($5), touch up paint for the holes to prevent rust($6) and tape($4) for the template that was all that I spent.

Roof Spoiler $257.48
Side Cargo Nets $45.06
Center Console Tray $24.56
Rear Seat Back Protector $40.96
Discount -$69.93
Sub Total $298.13
Ground Shipping $44.17
Handling Fee $0.95
Total $343.25
Old 03-31-2013, 10:32 PM   #16

My Vehicle: 2013 Crosstrek, Black 5 sp.

Lookin good! 8)