Waiting on our new crosstrek to be made/delivered - Page 2 - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 02-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #11

My Vehicle: 2013 XV Crosstrek - Desert Khaki - 5MT Premium
Default Re: Waiting on our new crosstrek to be made/delivered

Sorry to bump the thread, but I ordered mine three days after you, so I'm curious as to where you stand on yours, whether you've gotten it yet or have an accurate eta.

Advertisement

Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #12

My Vehicle: 2013 crosstrek limited desert khaki 2011 legacy 2.5i premium ruby red pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasem
Sorry to bump the thread, but I ordered mine three days after you, so I'm curious as to where you stand on yours, whether you've gotten it yet or have an accurate eta.
We are still waiting it's been 4 weeks haven't heard anything yet...I'm gonna wait till the middle of the month then I'm gonna call dealership to see of they have an eta yet...I'm soooo ready to have our new crosstrek! We haven't actually seen the inside of the limited which is what we ordered so it will be nice to see it! None of the local dealerships have any crosstreks on the lot they are all intransit!lol

Lovin' our Crosstrek 8)
tmorgan66030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorgan66030
We are still waiting it's been 4 weeks haven't heard anything yet...I'm gonna wait till the middle of the month then I'm gonna call dealership to see of they have an eta yet...I'm soooo ready to have our new crosstrek! We haven't actually seen the inside of the limited which is what we ordered so it will be nice to see it! None of the local dealerships have any crosstreks on the lot they are all intransit!lol
I think that's going to be my plan as well. I was originally told it could be 6-8 weeks, but should be only 3-4. No word yet, but they're expecting 4 in their next allotment (no manuals though, sadly for me) and two are already claimed. I was told mine will be in the next allotment.

Anywho, hopefully you hear good news soon.
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Well I heard from my dealer today with some [very] unfortunate news. He received a date for delivery... in May, which would make it a four month wait, altogether. Don't think I can do that at this point. They have six XVs coming in soon, all CVTs, and only one unclaimed. He's going to be looking for a dealer trade for a 5MT for me, so I'm hoping that goes well...

If you're getting a CVT, hopefully this isn't an indication of what you can expect.

Edit to add: Got a call back about 2 hrs later. Found a Khaki spec'd almost exactly like I had mine from a dealer willing to trade. So at this point I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait, but it sure beats waiting until May.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #15

My Vehicle: 2013 crosstrek limited desert khaki 2011 legacy 2.5i premium ruby red pearl

Quote:
Quote:
Well I heard from my dealer today with some [very] unfortunate news. He received a date for delivery... in May, which would make it a four month wait, altogether. Don't think I can do that at this point. They have six XVs coming in soon, all CVTs, and only one unclaimed. He's going to be looking for a dealer trade for a 5MT for me, so I'm hoping that goes well...

If you're getting a CVT, hopefully this isn't an indication of what you can expect.

Edit to add: Got a call back about 2 hrs later. Found a Khaki spec'd almost exactly like I had mine from a dealer willing to trade. So at this point I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait, but it sure beats waiting until May.

I called our dealership today & they told us May on ours BUT then he proceeded to tell me they were getting a desert Khaki limited in tomorrow for another trade with a dealership in Nebraska so we should be getting ours tomorrow ;D It didn't have a few of the things we ordered but they are things they can add on so we're happy

Hope you get yours soon

Lovin' our Crosstrek 8)
Old 02-08-2013, 03:14 AM   #16

ha! it's like we're living the same life, as far as our Crosstrek Situations go...

Glad to hear your situation is panning out well! Post pictures!
Old 02-08-2013, 04:36 AM   #17

Quote:
ha! it's like we're living the same life, as far as our Crosstrek Situations go...

Glad to hear your situation is panning out well! Post pictures!
lol on same crosstrek life I will definitely post pics I can't wait till tomorrow afternoon work will go so slow!lol

Lovin' our Crosstrek 8)
Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #18

My Vehicle: 2015 CBS WRX

You're getting it tomorrow finally?!
Old 02-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubCrosstrek
You're getting it tomorrow finally?!
The one we ordered still isn't here(won't be here till may) but they got one in from a trade so we got that one it was the same color & had most of the stuff we wanted & the stuff it didn't have they can add on We got it today...have been out driving it around town tonite

Lovin' our Crosstrek 8)
Old 02-09-2013, 03:23 AM   #20

This isn't the best pics but it is desert khaki will take better photos tomorrow when it's daylight! It doesn't have the body molding on it yet but we are getting it in about a week but we choose to get black molding in instead of the same color as car. Will be getting the windows tinted with the window vents & the bug guard or whatever you call it I sooo love our crosstrek!!!! Today was the 1st time I drove one...when we test drove one hubby drove & I just rode along! Love the way it drives
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 282634_4283459244235_1984818313_n.jpg (76.2 KB, 9 views)

Lovin' our Crosstrek 8)