Old news, but might as well put a thread in the Subaru Legacy subsection of the forum.
[SUBARU] SUBARU "LEGACY of LEGACY -The Baton" - YouTube
YouTube video code: Zz4P8nN8HS8
The all-new 2015 Subaru Legacy - YouTube
YouTube video code: 4Up9zXcPcO4
More can be found here: SubaruGlobalTV - YouTube
and here: Subaru - YouTube
* FB25 and EZ36 engines remain, retuned for slightly-higher output and lower emissions
* Lineartronic CVT for FB engine, High-Torque Lineartronic CVT for EZ engine [NO MANUAL TRANSMISSION]
* increased emphasis on comfort and "premium-grade feel" (basically chasing the Europeans (again)), higher-grade trim levels get high-comfort suspension
* increased unibody rigidity and subframe rigidity
* many more active safety features
* same brake-based "torque vectoring" as WRX implemented
* 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern implemented just like WRX and WRX STI
I like the exterior better, and I'm very confident they improved interior packaging, functionality, and MPG. However....
Sadly, no more 6-speed manual!!!
Canadian FB25 Legacy models have the option of the 6-speed manual!!!
Anyone aware if any other markets will have the manual transmission available???
LEGACY 2015 - Subaru Canada
Horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, 2.5L SUBARU BOXER engine
Available PZEV emissions equipment
6-speed Manual Transmission (6MT) or optional Lineartronicģ CVT
I'm definitely jealous... XV's in Canada can even get factory HID's...