2017 Crosstrek door/cup holder mats? - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 02-13-2017, 07:00 PM   #1

My Vehicle: 2013 XV Crosstrek
Default 2017 Crosstrek door/cup holder mats?

Have any 2017 Crosstrek owners purchased a set of Non-Slip Interior Door Pocket / Cup Mats. If so, where from and how do they fit? The door pull pieces from my 2013 won't fit my wife's 2017, but all other pieces fit fine.

ljeune is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #2

There's supposed to be something in the door pockets? Great! Another trip to the dealership for me!
Subarust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:59 AM   #3
atp

Haha, no. Separate purchase. I got mine from Aliexpress https://tinyurl.com/zxx547l
They took almost a month to get to me, but they're pretty cool. Got the white ones not knowing they glowed in the dark (but not for long). I still haven't figure out where in the world the bottom, odd-shaped piece goes. Also, today was the first warm day we've had since I put them in. When the material heated up a little, they emitted a bit of a chemical smell. Should probably ventilate since I'm also still inhaling the "new car smell" toxins.
atp is offline   Reply With Quote