Aux driving/fog light switch suggestions - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 02-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #1

Default Aux driving/fog light switch suggestions

New to the Subaru family...taking delivery of a 2014 Crosstrek in a week (wife's new ride) We have owned Toyota trucks from day one. Anyway, I am going to install a Rally Innovations light bar with 2 sets of Hella driving/spots. I am blown away after calling several Subaru parts departments looking for a factory switch for the dash ( I have dummy plates available for switches) ......and am told there is no such animal for the XV! Are you kidding me? I am told the space is for a VDC switch.
Who doesn't make a factory " aux" switch for a crossover vehicle?
Sorry for the rant. My question: anyone found a work around for this ( besides trying to mount the Hella switch somewhere)
I see on the forum folks have added all sorts of " non-factory" lights, but they never show the "switch" install.
Thanx and looking forward to kitting out my wife's XV for the mountains.
P.S. I am impressed at the mods y'all are doing to these cars......gives me hope with having an XV sitting beside 2 Tacomas and a Landcruiser in the driveway.

Mtncrosstrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #2

Default Re: Aux driving/fog light switch suggestions

Not sure if this helps, but this a vid that talks about switches for those lights, and he is a member here...

thomcad is offline   Reply With Quote