Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

Change holder?

7K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  calixtrek 
#1 ·
Where does everyone put their change? I thought about just buying the ash tray and tossing it in there. There's also the fuse box door which I think could be a great location for change if modded.

#14 ·
Use an oval shaped soft plastic change holder that you squeeze and slide the money into. Probably used by mostly girls for lunch money in the 50's. It has some type of advertising logo on it, and don't remember where it came from. It functions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 · (Edited)
Its ironic that this thread came up... I recently had my 12V plugs stop working. I tried to charge my phone in the plug in the dash cubby. Nothing. I try the console plug and what do we have here? The plug cover was opened and there was about 5 pennies stacked inside the outlet and the fuse had blown as a result.

Since change is usually a haphazard affair on my way thru the Starbucks drive thru it ends up in either the cupholders or the console/tray.

Don't leave your 12V cover open and yes there needs to be a better solution for handling loose change. But for the record I would feel extremely uneasy about sending my credit card information to Alibaba... maybe that's unwarranted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.