interior illumination kit & question about radio - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 01-14-2014, 02:43 AM   #1

My Vehicle: 2014 ice silver 5 sp premium
Default interior illumination kit & question about radio

alright guys I am wondering how the blue interior illumination kit works and if you can turn it on while driving. My brother and I went to autozone over summer and picked up some leds and put them into his focus only problem was we wired it so they would turn on when the doors open. at first we loved loved the setup but then we wanted to be able to turn them on whenever we wanted and figured there had to be a better way to turn them on than opening the door while going 70 on the freeway (just a joke by the way). a week or so ago we wired it into a switch that plugged into the cigarette lighter and its awesome. but anyway I was wondering whether or not to get the kit through Subaru or just go to autozone and get the color I want and set it up how I want.

also is there Bluetooth on the premiums radio? and has anyone swapped out the radio?

subbie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2014, 05:16 AM   #2

My Vehicle: 2013 Crosstrek Limited
Default Re: interior illumination kit & question about radio

I went to auto zone and got some blue lights for the foot wells, the center consol and the cup holders. They plug into the cigarette lighter. They are always on when the car is running and they shut off when the car is off.
Master Shooter
All round nice guy
Ikon is offline   Reply With Quote