Bumper guards (the parking protection kind) and window deflectors - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Go Back   Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums > The Crosstrek Garage > Exterior Appearance/Mods

Old 11-06-2019, 12:03 AM   #1

Default Bumper guards (the parking protection kind) and window deflectors

2 question --

1) Bumper guards ----- I live in LA, and people here loves to bump the car in front or in back of them when parallel parking. Anyone have any kind of bumper guards to protect my bumpers from getting many little holes in them from other people's license plates?

2) Window guards/deflectors ------ is there any decrease or increase in windsound when the windows are fully up? I kow the benefit when they're cracked down. These seem prudent because I drive up the mountains and when you need to vent the hot, moist air from the cabin this helps with fogging.

Awkward_shark_attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #2

My Vehicle: 05 big turbo STi - 18 ADF lifted Crosstrek

I have not seen any aftermarket rear bumper protection, other than full tube or plate bumpers.

The front, the main company would probably be LP Adventure, but they are pricey $$$.

The window guards are well worth it IMO. I got them after about a year of owning the car. Cant say that I noticed any increase in noise, but that would be semi subjective as some people are more sensitive than others with those kind of noises.