How much do you pay to maintain your XV? - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 01-08-2016, 09:26 PM   #1

Default How much do you pay to maintain your XV?

Hi, as i said in one of my previous post, im looking to maybe buy an XV soon but, i want to know how much you pay to maintain and repair your XV and what you do with it.

If i buy one i will mainly use it on paved road, going some time on some easy off road excursion.

Send from my LG G3 powered by the Bell Network

kevin.pineault7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #2

My Vehicle: XV Crosstrek CVT Limited w/ Nav+Moonroof

I let my dealer do my oil changes and tire rotations and that's $90 every 7500 or about twice a year. You can replace the engine and cabin air filters for about $5 a piece if you get the paper filters.

I've taken my Crosstrek in to have the engine pulled out twice now, both under warranty. Looking back, I would definitely get the extended warranty on a future purchase, but I'm in the minority when it comes to engine repair. Subaru has been good to me and so has the Crosstrek.

I do about 90% driving on the road and do some off roading when it presents itself, I also pull a trailer loaded with my ATV. I've driven from Louisiana to California, played in the snow in Oregon during a blizzard, and drive on a bunch of muddy roads during hunting season. I have the factory tires and have never gotten stuck, that AWD is incredible.

Turkeytoe is offline   Reply With Quote