Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

DGM Crosstrek With Team Dynamics Wheels

16K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  VXSS 
#1 ·
Jumped on the Team Dynamics bandwagon today. I love them! 15x7 Team Dynamics Pro Rally wheels. 225/70/15 General Grabber AT2s

See less See more
#3 ·
I just had a tire blowout on Friday and really just wanted to jump the gun and get them all replaced on some Team Dynamics. I didn't do it, but now your picture is really making me want to do it. Looks great!

Also, can you link to the exact wheels you purchased if possible? I am looking around on Team Dynamics' ebay page and when I select my 2013 Crosstrek it is saying these rally wheels are not compatible.

#5 ·
ClubCrosstrek said:
I just had a tire blowout on Friday and really just wanted to jump the gun and get them all replaced on some Team Dynamics. I didn't do it, but now your picture is really making me want to do it. Looks great!

Also, can you link to the exact wheels you purchased if possible? I am looking around on Team Dynamics' ebay page and when I select my 2013 Crosstrek it is saying these rally wheels are not compatible.
I don't really have a direct link. I purchased through a couple eBay buyers. I only knew they would fit because another XV has the same setup.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Handling feels the same. I'm able to absorb bumps and frost heaves better. There is more road noise. I'm actually going to dynamat my doors and trunk soon. Road noise was bad enough with the OEM tires, but now it's worse.
LittleBigHead said:
Looks much more rugged with the chunky off road tires. I likes.

How's the handling feel with the change? Big difference? the same? In between?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.