Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

New Jersey

12K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  Angelb713 
#1 ·
Any other Crosstrek owners on here from Jersey?

#5 ·
This is one for you northern jersey owners. We took a few hours hiking and killed some time while visiting with family. The weather was glorious and the XVs were abundant up here in the NE.

Dan

Remember where you have been because it will help guide where you are going. --DSH

#6 ·
The said:
This is one for you northern jersey owners. We took a few hours hiking and killed some time while visiting with family. The weather was glorious and the XVs were abundant up here in the NE.

Dan

Remember where you have been because it will help guide where you are going. --DSH
Good olde high point monument :) I used to be able to see that from our porch in wantage. Then we relocated to the shore

#8 ·
The said:

Dan

What does your sticker mean? i like it a lot!

#9 ·
Sarah tells me that it is the crown shakara, it's a yogi thing that I don't know much about.

Dan

#21 · (Edited)
Ordering my 2016 Crosstrek Limited in Crystal White Pearl w/ black interior, Moonroof Package with Navigation, Keyless Access and Eyesight, Popular Package 2a, Remote Engine Starter-Push Button, Crystal White Pearl Roof Spoiler, Black Center Console Tray & Sti Pedal Set in the next few days. Can't wait! Oh, and I'm in Freehold, NJ

#22 ·
I see you've ordered Eyesight.

I'm interested on users impressions when using Eyesight, as I intend to get a secondary Subie quite a ways from now I'm aspiring to get a Subaru Forester 2.0XT with Eyesight.

I really hope you can share with us how effective and quick it is for the rest of us at the edge of or intending to get a Subaru with Eyesight once you get your Crosstrek.