Bluetooth audio issues - Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
Club Crosstrek | Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums

Old 10-27-2018, 04:58 AM   #1

Default Bluetooth audio issues

I have the 2015 hybrid with basic sound system. When I play BT music from iPhone, it usually shows the track info for the first track, and then never updates, it just keeps showing that same track info forever.

Also, the phonebook doesn't work right. The incoming and outgoing calls never update. Voice dial always gets the wrong person, every time. And friends tell me it's very hard to hear me on the phone, so I guess this system has poor noise reduction.

I'm looking for a better stereo that has CarPlay so I can use Google Maps. I'm also considering an iDataLink Maestro for monitoring temps, etc. Anybody have experience with that system, or have a recommendation for a CarPlay unit that doesn't lag? Also, it would be awesome to keep the factory volume knob, if there's some way to make it control an aftermarket stereo. I don't like the tiny volume knobs (especially touch screen).

llamafilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement