Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my driving test in a little faded green Subaru 2door. This was back in the late 70's and as i'm sure you can imagine they
have changed just a bit. We wanted one vehicle to be able to play a little in mud and snow and also needed the Hybrid badge
to feel "green" and also be able to use the HOV exemptions.
Up until about 2 hours ago I would say that I loved the car and could not wait for the break in mileage to finish so I could have a little
more fun. Well, tonight the car seemed to get possessed by spirits and all of the warning lights came on. Had a hard time getting into
drive and then back into park - so off on a nice tow truck to the dealer.
Tow truck driver could not get the car back in park.

Glad to be a new member to ClubCorsstrek, but worried about my new baby with just over 700 miles on it.

I will say that our Beagle has already claimed the car - she fits perfectly with the seats down and her front paws on the center console.
Watching everything as it goes by. Please dont scold, i am looking for a harness for her to keep her safe on car rides.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hope all is well with your car. Maybe some crazyness with the ECM :mad:

Keep us posted and good luck. Lots of info on this site for you to peruse. Not sure we have a lot of Hybrid owners yet, but they are coming.

Keep that Pup safe.. as you said she already claimed the car..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a thread on the hybrid forum with info about all of the lights - the dealer thinks so far that its a transmission control module.
Will keep the post updated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts