Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I's start with something simple before I add the Eco-Hitch next week. Something to get the creative juices flowing....

8)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi Wingnut,
Wow! that really pops! Very creative indeed!

Uhhh.. dummy question... What's Cannondale? :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
ohhhh! Ok. Cool. Apologies, but I have been out of biking for a while (contrary to popular belief.. I for one think it *is* possible to forget how to ride a bike). ha!

·
Registered
800 Posts
avimia said:
ohhhh! Ok. Cool. Apologies, but I have been out of biking for a while (contrary to popular belief.. I for one think it *is* possible to forget how to ride a bike). ha!
My wife can attest to that! ;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Cannondale is one of the top Bicycle brands. Both Mr & Mrs Wingnut are avid Cyclists and Cannodale fanatics soooo it was only fitting to add it to the XV!

For those who "can't" ride on two.. try this!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Ok I never thought I'd say this but......that 3 wheeled bicycle is badas$! I'd put that badboy on my bike rack! When I'm old and gray,(well, kind of gray now) that's what I'm cruising around the retirement park on 8) "hey old lady, wanna go for a ride?" Hahahahaha! "No, that's not my handlebars" woooooooohoooooo!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RubySu said:
Ok I never thought I'd say this but......that 3 wheeled bicycle is badas$! I'd put that badboy on my bike rack! When I'm old and gray,(well, kind of gray now) that's what I'm cruising around the retirement park on 8) "hey old lady, wanna go for a ride?" Hahahahaha! "No, that's not my handlebars" woooooooohoooooo!
<Jerry Lewis Voice> HEY LAAAADEEEE > ;D

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hahahahaha! Oh gawd that is killing me! I had to look and see if he's alive, and he is! Long live JL! As a kid we watched that Labor Day telethon all day and night! Dang, that makes me laugh! ;D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cannondale is a great bike company. Its headquarters is in Pennsylvania. I have a Cannondale. I love the look of that sticker. I would not call that a modification. Its more of an addition. LOL> good luck and be safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts