Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for welcoming to my new pack, excited to be among you. 馃檶:love:

Registered
Hi Gboo!
You're just down the eastern Seaboard from me (Virginia Beach, VA). Been to Charleston a few times during my U.S. Navy days. Wife & I bought our 2018 Crosstrek 05/19/2020. Already did a 730 mile road trip.... awesome ride. Your puppies will be riding in style.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Gboo!
You're just down the eastern Seaboard from me (Virginia Beach, VA). Been to Charleston a few times during my U.S. Navy days. Wife & I bought our 2018 Crosstrek 05/19/2020. Already did a 730 mile road trip.... awesome ride. Your puppies will be riding in style.
RustPicker, We're basically neighbors! I hope you had a good time in Charleston and that we see you again sometime. I'm ready for a road trip myself. The more I drive this car, the more I love it! Gonna wait till the weather cools down so my little one can join me in comfort. Where did y'all go on your trip?
Thanks so much for the welcome!

Registered
Gboo,
We bought the Crosstrek on 05/19 and that Saturday (05/23) early evening, I drove up to Palmyra, PA long enough to assist my son and his family load up the last of his household effects and return to Virginia Beach on Sunday (05/24). I was really impressed with the Apple Car play, the EyeView Assist and how that interacts with cruise control. A lot of driving for an ole' dude like myself, however the comfort level of the Crosstrek was all that and more... which allowed me to complete the trip.

Last time I was in Charleston, I had a shipmate who lived in Summerville, and spent the weekend with his family. Great time all around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts