Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just got a 2020 Crosstrek a month ago. I love it! I got the STI wheels and love them too. Has anyone got a picture of a Crosstrek lifted with just the original tires and wheels? I'm dying to left it but for now I can't justify replacing the tires. Also worried about warranty issues if I lift it.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is our 2019 that we bought in September. We had the 2 inch Ready Lift installed about a month ago. This was taken at the shop when we picked it up.

We had it done at the same shop our local Subaru dealer uses for lifts and ad ons. They sell lifted Crosstreks, Outbacks, and Foresters all using the STS Ready Lift system. They come fully warranted through Subaru and are even listed on the window sticker.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is our 2019 that we bought in September. We had the 2 inch Ready Lift installed about a month ago. This was taken at the shop when we picked it up.

We had it done at the same shop our local Subaru dealer uses for lifts and ad ons. They sell lifted Crosstreks, Outbacks, and Foresters all using the STS Ready Lift system. They come fully warranted through Subaru and are even listed on the window sticker.

View attachment 10758
i think it looks better like this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts