Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2012 Xv with 96000 ks on the clock, when starting from cold the engine does not run smoothly, I dont know the service history, but looking for ideas as to what might be a cause. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Most of the start-up issues resolve with a new battery. I do not know if you still have the factory battery or how old is your current battery but change or load-check your battery.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most of the start-up issues resolve with a new battery. I do not know if you still have the factory battery or how old is your current battery but change or load-check your battery.

Cheers!
It's not a battery issue as it turns over fine, just misfires for first 30 seconds or so. Not sure if it's plugs, coil or wiring!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Cheers!
I just had my third battery installed in my 2016 first one covered by warranty, second one I paid for. Just have 43,000 miles on this car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts