Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I personally dislike Jeeps... My last job had 2 Jeep Wranglers, Sahara Edition, and they were just awful. They lacked power, rode like a grocery cart with gum stuck to one of the wheels, and were so twitchy the second you hit a gravel road you had to slow to 15mph.

With that said, I think this new one looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like the grill. Otherwise, it looks a lot like the Ford crossovers. The interior is way too busy - just kinda silly.

Is AWD standard on all Jeeps?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Seriously ugly! It looks like something that an artist who was fired from Futurama would draw.

And Jeeps in general, well ... they're just not Jeeps anymore. It's been all downhill since about the CJ-7.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My mom said "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."..........but she isn't here right now. ;D

Don't care for he styling. Overall shape kinda looks like a Kia. The front grill looks like my wife's blow dryer. I know Fiat is trying to inject some excitement in the Chrysler line up. I've heard good reviews on their Dodge Dart. Awesome interior quality, good price point. I'm not sure Fiat has the SUV market figured out though.

All that matters is if you like it, buy it and let us know how it compares to the Crosstrek.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Other than the headlights, I think it looks okay. I haven't read anything lately, but wasn't the release date delayed because of issues in manufacturing the 8 (9?) speed automatic transmission. Not a good start.

Otherwise, I think I like these specs on the TrailHawk edition.
6 cylinders, 271hp / 239 ft-lb
skid plates
4WD with locking rear diff

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've seen some cool pictures of it. It doesn't look so bad. Kinda like the XV ... they should have made it diesel. It would need to be under 25K for me to consider it and calling it a Liberty replacement really makes it seem lame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts