Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any mods for the new 2015 6.2-inch infotainment system in the XV Crosstrek 2.0i and 2.0i Premiums? Any documentation out there on the configuration specs? I'm not finding anything on Google.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far all I have figured out is that CM644UL (Clarion) uses a Linux 3.x based kernel for the embedded software. I have not found a way to access the configuration files (if any) on the unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So far all I have figured out is that CM644UL (Clarion) uses a Linux 3.x based kernel for the embedded software. I have not found a way to access the configuration files (if any) on the unit.
Well thats a step in the right direction. What are you looking to "reconfigure"

I have a 7" unit and I was curious how big the amp was to the door speakers, I got the kicker speaker upgrades (sounds nice) and I was wondering if they are getting good amps from this unit...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are there any mods for the new 2015 6.2-inch infotainment system in the XV Crosstrek 2.0i and 2.0i Premiums? Any documentation out there on the configuration specs? I'm not finding anything on Google.
I'm also interested in any ways to hack these things. Adding a custom welcome screen and bypassing the "it's dangerous to use this while driving" screen are two things that immediately come to mind.

Sidenote, this model is on the 2.0i and 2.0i Premium, and the base Hybrid model.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Came here looking for the same thing. We will have to find out a way to crack the bootloader I would think. The current software is disappointing to say the least...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts