Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
unless the 2018 console has different dimensions than the 2017 the ones you get on Amazon fit perfectly -

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure it's different. Lots got redesigned, and all of the older ones look to have little tabs on the sides. The 2018 has no where for those tabs to engage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently switched from a 2014 limited to an 2018 limited. Kept the tray I'd added to the 14 thinking it would fit but as mentioned the center console is completely different.

Hopefully someone will come up with an after market solution soon.

The 2018 is also lacking a place to throw changed just like it's predecessor :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you go to Amazon and search for Cupholder hero, they are offering one for the 18 for pre production price of $20. Basically they same type of tray you are speaking of. I actually saw it on Facebook, so you may want to check there first. I purchased the rubber cup holders with orange trim and they fit perfect! Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've ordered the cupholderhero tray but in the meantime I found that with just a little trimming a plastic tray that held a sandwich from the local supermarket fits perfectly. And the armrest closes!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Found the 2018 center console tray on aliexpress.com. About $25 plus shipping. It's a direct from China e-store. Just look up under XV, not Crosstrek. They have tons of other interior and exterior bling.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts