Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I did some serious investigation into all weather mats. The OEM Subaru mats either were 2014-2018 mats (which isn't right because the 2017 and 2018 aren't the same), and the 2018 oem mats are expensive $130-150. So having bought from weathertech before and I know they have excellent customer service we bit the bullet and ordered a set from them.

They fit like a glove!!!! It's amazing how well they fit and they come up on the sides just below the door sills, the back mat is one piece, the floor mat which includes the hump, it just snaps into place, just like the fronts.

Highly recommended. A little pricey but worth the price.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I have WeatherTech mats in my 2014 and love them! However, they may not be compatible with seat-mounted fire extinguisher brackets.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Best $170 you'll ever spend. Mine have been on muddy mountain biking trips, and a winter season of skiing. They are bombproof. Had a pair in my minivan for 10 years and actually purchased these mats prior to the arrival of my 2018. Tells you how much I like their product.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked up some after market all-weather mats, too. Excellent investment! I was torn between WeatherTech and Husky Liner, both are excellent quality.

I went with Husky Liners, because I felt they offered the best coverage. They completely cover the footrest (dead pedal), and the gas cap pull lever. I did have to cut the nubs on the Husky's around the gas cap lever, otherwise they will shred your finger when you reach under to pull the lever. But it was a super simple two minute process with a razor blade.

Either way, either brand, they are a must have for Crosstrek's.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have been going back and forth between the weather tech and the husky mats. based on the last 2 posts here I am going to go with the husky mats.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bought the Husky mats and do like the coverage. These mats do have small 'nubs' on the top surface from the manufacturing process. I took a small very sharp wire cutter and trimmed them off. Most folks would just leave them alone I suppose.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts