Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. New to this thing. Just picked me up a 2013 XV Crosstrek to add to my subie collection. Its lifted with goodyear grabbers, custom exhaust, wheels, decals, roof rack, and a painted front grill. Seems pretty sweet so far. Does not hold a candle to my custom WRX though. But that's not why I bought it. I bought it for the gas mileage and ground clearance and of course the AWD. If I want to go fast, I take the WRX. Let me know what yall think about it. I will hopefully have it covered in mud by Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very nice! More pics of that bad boy please. What wheels And tires are you running? They look super tough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey there. So to answer some questions. The wheels are Sparco Terras 16" with General Grabber All Terrain 215/65/16. The lift is a 1" body kit from subtle solutions. The dealer put it on, so I have a full warranty still. Im liking the car. Took it rallying through a wet pasture the other day and it did really well. Had enough clearance to fly through some small ditches, yet was agile enough to slalom some pecan trees. I have included some more pics, but am thinking its probably better to repost them somewhere else.
josemendez said:
Cowfur is the lift a body or a suspension lift? I like that. I wonder what it may do to the warranty.
josemendez said:
Really like it. I am curious to hear about the lift, wheel and tires.. Looks awesome.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts