Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i liked our first XV so well i got another one, same color Desert Khaki only this ones a premium,5 speed manual,i traded in my play car, 2005 Honda Element.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
WOW! I guess the XV has made a lasting impression on you? Congrats on your 2nd XV!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
our 1st XV is a limited cvt,we got a foot of snow here yesterday, have had some play time with the car's today fun,fun,time to get out of the XV and get the snowshoes out.

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
:eek:

WOW!!! Two XV Crosstreks! And two different transmissions?!?!

I

am

jealous!

Congratulations! Now you have both advantages at your service: driving fun, and best-in-class MPG!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
AWDfreak said:
:eek:

WOW!!! Two XV Crosstreks! And two different transmissions?!?!

I

am

jealous!

Congratulations! Now you have both advantages at your service: driving fun, and best-in-class MPG!
I would love to hear what backpacker has to say about the pros and cons of CVT vs manual since he actually OWNS both.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OMG its looking awesome... At first sight i was thinking its a wallpaper or that kind of edited picture but after see it with little detail i observe that its original picture. Thanks for sharing the photo is looking very nice. Can you please share some more photos like that. I guess you have good sense of photography.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cool picture and location! I need to find places to drive and take pictures of the crosstrek.

It'll be my version of planking lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts