Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had our desert khaki beauty 2 months now & went over the 3000 mark today! Guess it's time to get her in for her 1st oil change now....my oh my how they grow up so fast!haha :p

·
Registered
820 Posts
Congrats on the milestone! May it be the first of 100 oil changes! I just sqeaked over 10k on Friday!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RubySu said:
Congrats on the milestone! May it be the first of 100 oil changes! I just sqeaked over 10k on Friday!
wow 10k! The miles just magically add up!lol Couldn't be because that's the vehicle we drive EVERYtime we go somewhere..while our Tacoma is sitting at home lonely it use to be our go to vehicle!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Will hit 3k tomorrow.
Yesterday drove 400mi. ave. 31.5 mpg running at 75-80, and maintained
an easy 79 up the Grapevine in Ca. central valley. , which is my test track for my cars.
Did have revs up to 4200 a couple of times; but it pulls fine.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Congrats on hitting 3k. I am at 7,500 and kind of wishing the miles would stop adding up. I want to be young forever.

Also, moved this to Crosstrek Chat since that is for general XV talk. Off-Topic is for anything NOT related to the Crosstrek.

·
Registered
820 Posts
orpip said:
Will hit 3k tomorrow.
Yesterday drove 400mi. ave. 31.5 mpg running at 75-80, and maintained
an easy 79 up the Grapevine in Ca. central valley. , which is my test track for my cars.
Did have revs up to 4200 a couple of times; but it pulls fine.
Yea it seems to really like the revs....pulls smooth right up to the limiter in my experience ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts