Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a favor!

I'm looking to replace the front and rear, oval Subaru emblems to either black or carbon. I've found a few different options on eBay BUT I'm not 100% sure which ones will fit correctly on my Crosstrek. Long story (with pictures and story to follow), but I can't measure them myself. My Crosstrek is getting some body work done and I'd like to have the badges ready for when I get it back. Could someone do me a favor and measure the height and width of the emblem on both the front and back? (In millimeters, please) I'd greatly appreciate this! :D

Also, does anyone know somewhere I can find a better selection of these emblems besides eBay?

And Heck - if you have done this mod to your Crosstrek, let's check em out!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Look up ScoobyXV-L on here. He is from AU, but has pink STI badges

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
I measured to the edge of the plastic chrome ... and not the blue Subaru emblem:

Rear: 13 x 6.5 mm

Front: 16 x 8 mm (standard front grille)

Let me know if you need the measurement for just the emblems ... especially since the front grille badge seems to be sloped and have a unique structure to it. The sport grille might be easier to swap out the entire piece.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This probably isn't the thread to say this ... But I actually really like the OEM emblems. Especially with the textured blue background.
I don't think it has always been like that, anyone happen to know more about if and when it changed?
They certainly seemed to have made the front badge much bigger for this model.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome! Thanks guys! I ordered a set of with the black background and chrome/silver stars. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks for the link good dog....that painted badge looks sharp! I don't know I would be that good at painting though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts