Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone on this forum.
I'm not part of the club *yet*, but soon!

Even though I really like the Tangerine Orange and Deep Cherry Red (and wishing the blue was available in Canada), I'll most likely be piloting one in Khaki.
Any love for Khaki here??... ;-)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Welcome and I have to say.. the Khaki seems to draw me in more than the Orange... but I do like the orange!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Lots of love from myself on the Khaki. Would have got it in Khaki but wanted a manual more and I had to have it NOW! Bought the first manual I came across, first one in Charleston- just happened to be black.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Khaki was my second color choice, the wife vetoed that color...blue was #1 but the dealer got a silver that I picked up, that was #3. Love the non starkness of the color and it looks proper on the XV as well as a Jeep!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Yep, the khaki is an awesome color! I like because its so different than anything else out there, yet it's a practical color and isn't too "loud". Doesn't show dirt either! :)

Let us know when you get your's. will be fun to see what you finally decide on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Call me biased...but orange is the way to go. I get compliments daily on the color to inflate my ego too!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picked 'er up in Khaki yesterday!
It hasn't been dark enough to actually use my headlights, but since it's a Friday night with nothing planned... 8)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Khaki...plus I do lots of winter driving...thought that the Tangerine would definitely stand out in the snow vs. the khaki which would probably blend in. The joys of having to go to work regardless of the weather and many times before the plows come out to play. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Winglet said:
I'm not a big fan of the Khaki...plus I do lots of winter driving...thought that the Tangerine would definitely stand out in the snow vs. the khaki which would probably blend in. The joys of having to go to work regardless of the weather and many times before the plows come out to play. :)
In terms of blending in, at least it's not white, right? ;)
+1 regarding Tangerine standing out!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read in another thread (don't remember which one, sorry!) that the OP of that post hasn't had a chance to do the Subaru wave to another driver yet.

Now, I'm not quite sure what the wave is (I guess we can't exactly do the headlight bobbing like the Miatas), so this evening I just gave a slight shake of the peace sign to an oncoming Crosstrek while driving on Eglinton. Even later on the DVP, a couple pulled up beside me in their Crosstrek and we smiled at each other while traveling at 90km/h . It was legit :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
RubySu said:
Lots of love from myself on the Khaki. Would have got it in Khaki but wanted a manual more and I had to have it NOW! Bought the first manual I came across, first one in Charleston- just happened to be black.
Same exact thing here; really love the khaki but it took me forever to find a manual and when I finally did it was black so I pounced. Third black car in a row though, so maybe my subconscious prefers black and I just don't know it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts