Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argh! Another week for my Crosstrek. I was supposed to take delivery on 2/25 and kept getting told it was delayed because of weather.

Finally got a call yesterday letting me know that the load of Crosstreks with mine and 25 others who ordered from my dealership are stuck in port in California since they didn't have the correct "Safety Sticker" on them from the factory! They don't think they'll have them with stickers on until later next week.

I can't wait any longer, this was already the longest week of my life thinking I was getting it on Monday.

·
Registered
500 Posts
utahskiier59 said:
Argh! Another week for my Crosstrek. I was supposed to take delivery on 2/25 and kept getting told it was delayed because of weather.

Finally got a call yesterday letting me know that the load of Crosstreks with mine and 25 others who ordered from my dealership are stuck in port in California since they didn't have the correct "Safety Sticker" on them from the factory! They don't think they'll have them with stickers on until later next week.

I can't wait any longer, this was already the longest week of my life thinking I was getting it on Monday.
We're in the same boat. Maybe literally. I was supposed to have mine this week too and it was held up at port as well. I didn't get a reason, but it may be the same deal. It'll be in before you know it.

·
Registered
927 Posts
OH THAT SUCKS!!!! :mad: I HATE waiting for stuff with anticipation of a set date and they slam the door on ya....

Hang in there!!!! It's worth the wait..... TRUST ME!!! I waited 6 months after I first laid eyes on one on the web before my purchase, but I knew I would be getting one. I got lucky and mine was 1 of 4 on the lot.. the ONLY one with the EXACT build I did on the web 6 months ago.

·
Registered
714 Posts
We have a couple on order currently at work that are stuck in port as well :-\

·
Registered
32 Posts
They seem to be "running out" in our area too...I see a few Premiums here and there, but Limiteds are well...limited! ;-)

I managed to find mine "in stock" as I didn't want to wait for the White I thought I wanted...now I am loving the Dark Gray...have never had a car this color.

It will be worth the wait! Soon you will be buzzing around in your new Trek!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Extended waits are never fun. When I got the Mitsubishi, they passed the delivery date by three weeks. Without any explanation...
Still, a week will fly past, and you'll be driving yours sooner than I will be (March 16 if there's no complications with the paperwork), so don't despair just yet ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my Crosstrek today! Wasn't quite the week they stated but it was a week after the original delivery date.

Love it so far! Haven't been able to drive it much but it's everything I dreamed of and more.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Pics!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
We have our VIN, but no delivery date. The Limited we bought was in our dealer's allocation and we were told it was "on the boat" and would come into port in RI. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Now they say we'll have it this month. So we wait ...

·
Registered
714 Posts
It seems like these are being pushed back for sure. We have a few that we're waiting on that should have been here and have not made it yet. I've seen the claims that there was an importing issue with the last shipment but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am extremely glad they got mine through a dealer swap. I'd have gone mad if my estimated May delivery date had been pushed back even further.

·
Registered
927 Posts
It kills me to wait for ordered parts.... let alone the entire vehicle!!! I was soooo lucky to find the EXACT XV I built online just sitting at the dealership 6 months AFTER I built it online.

Saw it, drove it, bought it.... BLESSED!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts