Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Central PA near State College. Anyone care to recommend a dealer? I am looking to order a 2016 Crosstrek but was very disappointed by the salesman at my local dealer. I new more than him and still had questions. Would be nice to buy from an enthusiest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Central PA near State College. Anyone care to recommend a dealer? I am looking to order a 2016 Crosstrek but was very disappointed by the salesman at my local dealer. I new more than him and still had questions. Would be nice to buy from an enthusiest.
I recommend going to W&L Subaru in Northumberland. It is family owned very good service and knowledgeable staff. Its a bit of a drive from State college but worth it!

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Eh, the rest of the world it's still called an XV, so I still consider it an XV. But for North Americans, Crosstrek is a more appealing name than XV.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Live 25 minutes away from W & L but didn't go there to get my Crosstrek because they didn't want to give me a fair trade in value. I ended up going to Ciocca Subaru in Allentown, PA. W & L is good if you want to buy a new Subaru, but not good to purchase anything used in my experience, everything is priced too high.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in northern MD myself, about 30 mins from the PA border. I've heard there are some great offroad parks in PA, I wonder if there are any light trails that a crosstrek could handle?
there are 2 off road parks I go to Rausch Creek to wheel my FJ Cruiser, but I think the Crosstrek might sit a little to low for those places.

Coatesville Pa here 2014 Tangerine Orange Pearl

41 - 60 of 65 Posts