Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mine from Thelen Subaru in Bay City, MI. They claim they can't keep enough of the XVs on the lot, but I haven't seen any around town. My boyfriend said he saw a silver one while riding his motorcycle this past weekend. Post a shout out if you're in the Great Lake State!

Krista

·
Registered
9 Posts
We picked ours up last weekend from Delta Subaru in Grand Rapids and they too cant keep em on the lot. We live a lil south of GR and I have only seen one other on the road before we got ours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Another Michigander here. Almost bought mine at Thelen, like you, but got a much better deal at Al Serra Subaru of Grand Blanc. It's unfortunate, as Thelen is only a mile from my home. For what it's worth, I haven't seen another Crosstrek on the road, as of yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just bought mine(a 2014 black limited) a week ago from cherry capitol Subaru in Travers City! Im about an hour and a half north in petoskey, but I like the guys down in tc better

·
Registered
26 Posts
I lived about 20 minutes away from Traverse City but now I live in San Antonio! Bought my XV here in San Antonio too and I've seen quite a few on the road as well. Both hybrids and gas! I thought they would be much more common up north though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy to see more MI folks with the Crosstrek! I still haven't seen too many on the road. Was up in Traverse City this past weekend for turkey hunting and saw one at Gander Mountain...my boyfriend lives in metro Detroit and does see quite a few more down there...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am hoping to be very soon! I have a negotiated deal and hope to hear positive news from dealer in a few days. Desert Khaki Limited!!! Crossing over from the WRX Sportwagon side. Getting a little older and driving needs have changed. Enjoying getting caught up on what mods everyone has been doing. Very excited! ;D

·
Registered
11 Posts
MI represent! Ann Arbor here. Got mine in February just in time for some great snow storms. Agree on scarcity. I test drove mine and decided to come back and put $$ to hold it. As we were locking it down, 2 different people tried to test drive it.

-Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
Between Gaylord & TC here...my XV is just a week old. Bought at Cherry Capital Subaru in TC. Great people. My XV was only on the lot for 3 hours before I got it. Wasn't even out for sale before I snagged it up. Had to detail it while I was signing the paperwork.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My XV will be spending a good amount of time this Winter in Michigan. We live in Fort Wayne, IN, and will be driving up to Cadillac alot this year. We also take the once a year trip to the Keweenaw to go to Mount Bohemia!!!!! :):)
Until we move up there eventually.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Michigander with a Crosstrek

Just bought mine from Virginia after researching them in Michigan for a month. Saved a bunch of money!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts