Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the side cargo nets work with the rear cargo nets anchors that you have to install or do you have to install new acres

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yes, they will work together. You install two mushroom anchors (one per side) and you can then use all the cargo nets (two sides, one seatback, one rear - by the hatch)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chasem said:
Yes, they will work together. You install two mushroom anchors (one per side) and you can then use all the cargo nets (two sides, one seatback, one rear - by the hatch)
Thanks for the quick response

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wasn't sure if to start a new thread but here goes.

I have the cargo net but I don't have the mushroom plugs and I can't find where to buy them. Does anyone know of a website or maybe has two they're willing to sell... I don't have to have to buy a net just for the mushrooms.

·
Registered
811 Posts

I have the cargo net but I don't have the mushroom plugs and I can't find where to buy them. Does anyone know of a website or maybe has two they're willing to sell... I don't have to have to buy a net just for the mushrooms.
You may have to get those items from the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
One goes right behind the rear seats, one back by the rear hatch, one on left side and one on right side, 4 total.

Dirk

·
Registered
56 Posts
One goes right behind the rear seats, one back by the rear hatch, one on left side and one on right side, 4 total.

Dirk
Yea I only have the ones for the front net. But the net I have now it's for the seat back which doesn't have them. I will have to drill them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
wait! there is more than one cargo net?! How am I just now learning this!? any pics of this multi cargo net-ness?

edit:
I only seem to have 4 rear hook spots and 2 bottom fronts .... top fronts? is that what this is all about?
There are pictures in this thread of three of the four cargo nets. The only one not shown is the farthest back- the one installed right up against the hatch (which uses the four rear hook spots you mentioned).

The mushroom hooks mentioned here can be seen in the above link and they allow for the use of the other three cargo nets.

·
Registered
14 Posts

They are on there way down to you. Should be there Friday.

Dirk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts