Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just got my car 18 Crosstrek a few weeks ago. Well yesterday I noticed when I pressed the Lane changer level down to engage the automatic turn signal it wouldn’t work like before (where it would automatically blink like 2-3 times in the direction you want to go without actually having the press the lever all the way down). I now have to press it down all the way.

I recently disengaged the seat bet warning signal but I didn’t think that had anything to do with the one-touch automatic lane changing signaler. Any ideas how to make it turn back on or re-engage this feature?

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
Checking the manual first is always a good start.

I first went to this, on page 3-76, which redirects setting it up back up to page 3-41 if the vehicle is equipped with the color LCD.

https://stis.subaru.com/proxy/157983/pdf/ownerManual/157983_2018_Crosstrek/MSA5M1807CSTIS_4.pdf

NOTE
The operational/non-operational setting of the one-touch lane changer can be changed by a SUBARU dealer. Contact the nearest SUBARU dealer for details. For models with the combination meter display (color LCD), the setting can also be changed by operating the combination meter display (color LCD). For details, refer to “Vehicle Setting” F3-41.
Unlike the page indicated, it's actually 3-40 to 3-42 that pertain to the one-touch lane changer settings. Check there, if your vehicle is equipped with the color LCD screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts