Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a ocean run today. Try to go at least once a week. A few pics for the forum. I haven’t taken any beach pics in a while. Handles flawlessly in every type of sand.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
That is a sharp looking Crosstrek! I miss my 2016 Desert Khaki Premium (5-speed manual), it was an awesome car that I regret trading in. However, I now anxiously wait for a 2021 Premium 6-Speed that I ordered last month and is to be delivered in July. I do intend to keep that one until it dies. Anyway, thanks for posting such great photos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have lived on the Gulf Coast of Fl. for over 30yrs. Why don't you all realize that salt air, salty sand, and salt water are very harmful to any metal vehicle? Have your fun, but you will pay the
price.
Salt air, salty sand and salt water is amazing for mental and physical health. The car is just nuts and bolts and can always be replaced. My car is a tool to get me where I need to be, when it wears out I will replace it. We can’t replace our bodies or minds. I’m all about physical fitness and mental fitness. A rusty car is not a large price in my world to pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a sharp looking Crosstrek! I miss my 2016 Desert Khaki Premium (5-speed manual), it was an awesome car that I regret trading in. However, I now anxiously wait for a 2021 Premium 6-Speed that I ordered last month and is to be delivered in July. I do intend to keep that one until it dies. Anyway, thanks for posting such great photos.
Good luck with the new 2021 and I wish you many safe miles of fun and worry free driving !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts