Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are pretty far away from beach weather. But hey i figured, why not? so here goes. I am looking for beaches that i can drive my XV on to. I bought this thing to have fun and I am going to have some fun. So far I've hit trails with it and some snow. So how about it people? where in in New England can this dude hit the dunes other than Cape Cod?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Road trip; http://www.outer-banks.nc.us/newsinfo/randr.htm

There may be others but all will charge for the pleasure and you have to stay on the marked trail/road.
On the east coast there are probably no open areas as all these dune areas are protected for erosion control, wildlife etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can drive on the beach in Delaware . You have to get a tag for it, but I do it all the time. You can't ride on the dunes , but there is a crossover . It's part of the delaware state parks . There are some areas where you can drive out to and surf or surf fish.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's pretty cool. I remember seeing YouTube videos of people trying to launch their boats from the beach in the south. I wish it was like that somewhat around these parts. There just seems to be so many laws in my state alone that limit a lot of things, for example we have a law about custom exhausts.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So my I called my dad today and he's aware of a couple beaches here that he swears you can drive on in this state. you just need permits, like always, I'm sure. (I Will edit this post when i talk to him for the exact locations.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts