Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm liking this vinyl like black dash we all have. Wondering what the favorite product is to keep it looking good and not dry out in the sun; I've used armorall on previous cars with similar material but it seemed to always leave a haze on the windshield in the sun.

My last few cars were Fords and were just hard plastic, i used windex...

·
Registered
42 Posts
kyakdvl,
I just bought some 303 Aerospace Protectant after researching online for a product that can protect the dash since I live in central Texas and it can get pretty hot here. Today I applied it on my 2008 Frontier and the plastic was looking like new. I'll be trying on my XV on the next couple of weeks!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
i use meguairs natural shine on my dash and other vinyl/rubber components. it gives off a nice clean matte look that is rich and non-oily. it cleans the surface as well as adds uv blockers so your dash wont fade from overexposure to sunlight.

·
Registered
109 Posts
H15A said:
i use meguairs natural shine on my dash and other vinyl/rubber components. it gives off a nice clean matte look that is rich and non-oily. it cleans the surface as well as adds uv blockers so your dash wont fade from overexposure to sunlight.
Is this safe to also use on the other interior plastic components (eg. trim around doors)?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts