·
Registered
196 Posts
I wish I am looking for someone to do a Sunday day trip .. im from Oceanside ca

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just registered here, we own a house up there and was up there this past weekend, just before it started to snow........missed it in my new Cross Trek! Now I have to wait till later this year for checking it out in the snow. And yes, we saw 3 Khaki, 2 white, 2 gray and 1 silver. Spoke to one of our locals up there who has a white one. She had her interior changed to tan leather, looks great! The khaki's are locals as well as the 2 white and gray. We have the only tangerine I believe........so far.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thought I would post an update about driving up to Big Bear "after" a big storm. Drove up the back side from the high desert up 381 day before new years eve Dec. 2014. They got hit with a BIG storm the night before and closed down 330, my normal drive up. So went up from Palm Springs area all the way up to the house on the lake. Roads were all white with no pavement showing through. I "never" had to install my cables on my CT! I have them, but the CT performed great! The wheel wells got full of snow and the back of the CT was almost all white. I was VERY impressed with it's performance on snow covered roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts