Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone SE, and now when using the hands free feature, every call is full of static. This is through multiple areas, across multiple states, with different numbers. I never had this issue with my Droid. Anyone else having this issue, or know if there are updates to the software in the stock radio?

I tried shutting off the blue tooth and restarting it on both the phone, and the car. Not sure what else I can do to trouble shoot. If you have any idea's, let me know.

·
Super Moderator
2,941 Posts
I doubt this is the issue, but does it occur with the phone charging? Or is it on the passenger seat?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Because it's fine with the droid and you get static with the iPhone tells me the issue lies within the iPhone and not an issue with the stock radio.I would be willing to bet my bottom dollar that you will have the same issue in another car as well.I would think that if it were a software compatibility issue that it would either work good or not at all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've always had poor quality hands free with my Droid phone. Try turning down the car microphone volume. It helps, but it's a poor excuse for Bluetooth in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts