Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always forget what you call my head unit, but I've got the Limited without Nav. Until about a week ago, I could use the up arrow on my steering wheel to control my iphone 5 to skip ahead to the next song on either my itunes playlist or Pandora station. Now I no longer have that function and have to do it from the iphone itself. It doesn't seem to be related to the ios7 update, as it worked for several weeks after the update.

Any ideas??

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would disconnect and re-pair the phone to the car. Or restart/reset the phone- I dont know anything about Apple though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't know but maybe try deleting the bluetooth pairing and then repair the phone and head unit? I assume you are talking about operating through bluetooth, right? Do your controls still work with the radio? Do the controls still work during a phone call?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi Sinker,

I know while streaming Pandora you can only skip up up 2 or 3 songs each session. There is a message on your phone that states due to the license agreement we can not allow multiple skips. I think that's a really stupid message, in my opinion. If you close down and re-open Pandora you get the 2-3 skips back. It's rather annoying.

Cause you can skip all day long while it's running on a PC. Go figure.

I have an Android phone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my iPhone, I've gone into the Bluetooth settings and disconnected/reconnected a few times. I’ve done a re-set of my iPhone as well. The controls still work with the radio. It’s not a Pandora issue, as I have the same issue with my iTunes library of songs.

Hmmm….. any other ideas??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts